Subscribe for Asian Jokes &
An Americanized Look At India
Here are a few things that could happen:
- Mohini Devi, a housewife from Bihar sues PM for 1 Crore Rupees for
sexually molesting her. She alleges that during his election campaign in
Punjab he made overtures and advances of indecent nature - he kept saying
"Hame karna hai!" Reports say she is open to an out of the court
- J H Patel says India should reduce the number of visas issued to 'aliens'.
Demands cut in the number of American engineers being admitted into the
country says the whites ('Caucasian-Indians') are 'stealing' away the local
- Sports: Bombay 'Bombers' beat Madras 'Sambars' 3 - 0 in a 5 game cricket
tournament. Sachin Tendulkar says he wont be playing for Bombers from next
season, as the Bihar 'Lalloos' have offered him 50 lakh more to play for
- Tonight on Zee TV: Kabaddi world series live! over 4 countries from around
the world participating in his fast-becoming popular sport. Last time -
runner ups Germany looking to beat current champions Bangladesh. (as usual,
India is nowhere in the picture!)
- Fringe: Woman sues fast food restaurant chain TFC (Tandoori Fried Chicken)
because the 'Chai' served to her was so hot that she burnt her lips.
- Techno: Shiv Nadar says his company's 'Khidkiyan 98' operating system
could become the de facto standard, beating Microsoft's Windows operating
system, since it is a copy of a more advanced Macintosh OS.
- India deports 250 'American - Indian' illegal aliens after they are found
working in a saree manufacturing sweat shop in Dharavi.
- Hurricane "Bawandar" expected to lash the Andhra coast around
1300 hrs IDT. Watch minute by minute progress live on Doordarshan.
- Amidst much controversy the Desi Gay Activists open a gay bar in calcutta
- San Francisco: Protesters demanded the shut down of fast food chain 'Udupi'
which was becoming immensely popular with the younger generation. "Its
not just the food" says Martha Smith, a housewife, "its the
lifestyle that our children adopt with it - wearing lungis, listening to
Karnatic music, lighting lamps and firecrackers on Halloween!".